Monday, February 1, 2010

Shopping?

I never spent so many days in the shopping centre until 4 days ago...

Day 1
I went to Kelana Jaya for breakfast with Lynn before driving to One Utama and spent 2 hours looking for my office clothes in Jusco and Parkson. I then took the train to Bukit Bintang and had coffee with Hiew in McDonalds until dinner.

Day 2
Lynn called at 9.30am, asking me whether I can accompany her in Bukit Bintang while she waited 3 hours for her medicine. I took the train down to have brunch with her in Jalan Alor and then met up with Sharon at Mid Valley for lunch before embarking on the worst public transport adventure ever! ...what happen... The shuttle bus from Mid Valley to Bangsar broke down after I waited 30 minutes at the bus stop, so I went on a RapidKL bus that heads to University LRT Station only to find out that the bus driver stops in the middle of Federal Highway. I decided to change my destination which led me to SS2 and it took me 15 minutes under the rain to get a taxi to Kelana Jaya. It got worse after I took the train to KL Sentral and waited 10 minutes in line to get a train ticket and later to wait 60 minutes to get on a taxi.

Day 3
Had a date with Jessica at Mid Valley. I was squished in the train heading to KL Sentral and we had to figure out the way to Mid Valley without being squished again and slaughtered by the taxi driver. We spent the whole afternoon in Mid Valley, queuing up for KFC and a free donut at Krispy Kreme (I think this is how it was spelt *smiles*). Alex, Choulyee, Choulyin and I then went to Tesco Ampang for grocery shopping...and it was jam packed with people!

Day 4
We woke up early to Ikano and had Ikea's Meatball for lunch. Managed to get a set of office clothes there. It was also another long day in a very crowded shopping centre.

Yes! Shopping is indeed very tiring and it burns a big hole in the pocket. Looks like no CNY shopping for me this year~ all invested on my office clothes!

No comments: