Monday, February 9, 2009

Valkyrie

Unexpected things happened during the weekend and am still praying that everything will be fine.

One way to get rid of the troubles in my head was to go out and let it all out. Movie was one good option. Jessica accompanied me for 'Valkyrie' in Star at 11pm last night. It started out 'not so good' as all the movie trailers were of horror and gores. But, as the movie started, I cleared my mind and enjoyed the movie - at least I have the 2 hours of 'not-thinking-of-all-the-problems'.


It amazed me especially on the characters. The Adolf Hitler in the movie is 'dua kali ganda' the real Adolf Hitler! O.O amazing~ I salute the heroes (in reality) who actually stood up and sacrifice their lives to defend the people... hmm... *whispering* wondering when will be the day that one Malaysian will stand up and do what's right for the country...

For those who love war/military movies or true stories...and of coz, Tom Cruise's fans, this is one movie to watch in the cinema. :)

2 comments:

dK said...

my favourite part was when they shot tom cruise... HAIL HITLER!!

kaYren said...

at least tom cruise was shot with honor...hitler committed suicide!
hahahaha...