Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It comes to an end...

It is almost the end of my very long holiday... (1st December 2008 - 18th February 2009)

One more week to get everything I need done and there I'll be flying back to Miri to complete my final semester. There were complications before and I thought at least the holidays will clear of some complications but nah, I was so wrong. It got more complicated and I'm still struggling to find my way.

As time passes, things changed. I've learn the hard way of 'no-more-planning-for-my-future-after-graduation'. My original holiday plans which I planned months before the holidays were all down the drain and even just a simple planning to settle something off for the project was also in a mess, but thank God that that part of the project has been settled and now we're all waiting for the results.

It is sad to think about it that my June-July roadtrip has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. I'm for once very lost and given up in planning for what is ahead after my graduation. Will just follow the flow~

It is time to slowly let go off the things I cared for and it is another preparation to say my goodbyes to the friends I have. But I hope that at least it will be a proper goodbye...not a sudden and shocking one. 

It will be a long wait to find out...
But I pray that everything will be alright.

No comments: