Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Road to Recovery

It took me about a week to feel better...but there's still things that I'm worried, frustrated, beating myself about, but sooner or later, I have to let it go.

Am in the road to recovery...
1. Toothache!
Yes, my tooth is still aching after the first extraction. Maybe coz it was the wisdom tooth and its huge, that's why it affects my other teeth. And, not forgetting I'm going for another extraction, and this time, I need the pain to go away before embarking on another pain...

2. Facial treatment
AH! Deng~ the treatment this time is different from the first one. It hurts! It feels like sand paper rubbing against your skin! But, lucky me, this will be my last treatment...no more seeing this doctor anymore :)

3. Leaving home...again~
Yes, I'll be leaving home again. And this is like the X amount of times I leave home for a long period of time and yet, the 'home sick' feeling is still there. Sigh~ apala, been through that for like 5 years and still the feeling is still there. Anyway, I think most people do feel home sick too, rite?

4. Getting myself back on my feet
Argh! It's not like it never happened before. College life, interning life, working life and now university life. Things happened which got me really down and vulnerable. But, why should I let these things get in my way?! So, yea, I'm getting myself back on my two feet and be tough to get over with my last semester in Curtin.

5. Independent
Love the Neyo - Miss Independent song. It's out of the topic. But anyway, I somehow felt bad for being dependent on people, not that I'm not independent. One thing's for sure, I learn a lot the past one and a half year in Curtin and yes, I'm gonna be tough and very independent and put myself first. Though I care very much for the people around me, but sometimes we just need to care for ourselves. :)

6. Mac
My mac is acting up on me again. Maybe because I'm over burdening it with all the video files in it and most of the fonts in the internet is weird....and I seriously mean...WEIRD! Trying to get this fix before going back to Miri...

Many things are better to be kept. 
But, it takes time to recover from certain things.

I pray that those friends of mine who are also in tough situations and trying to find their way to the road to recovery will find guidance from God to seek for their answers. 

No comments: