Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Of Passport and Benjamin Button

Collected my passport today! YIPPIE! After 10 years...........
It was a very long couple of days just to get the passport applications done. Day 1, I manage to just collect the form and pay RM1.00 coz the office was pack with people. Day 2, I manage to pay RM300, submit the form and necessaries. Day 3, I manage to pick up the passport!



I was laughing my head off that day when I first saw my 1st passport I had, coz the picture in it was back when I was 8! My passport expired 10 years ago in 1999 and only in 2009 that I manage to get it renew! Say me lame but my first destination with my passport is to...BRUNEI!!! *it's the nearest to Miri and can be assessable by road*

..........

I found out, throughout this holiday that watching movie is a good way of releasing stress coz I seemed to concentrate on the movie and in between that hours, my mind is away from all the jumbled up stuffs.


Had been eagerly waiting for this movie and apparently, in Star, the movie poster wrote Feb 12 for this movie but it already in the cinema since last week. Anyway, managed to get RM8 for this movie today. 

It was quite a long and draggy movie but no doubt, it is great! One great point from this movie is Brad Pitt! Deng~ they managed to make him look so old and yet can also make him look so young. Love the makeups in this film! It is a very interesting movie to watch make sure you have popcorns coz it might bore you a little in between.

Between 'Valkyrie' and 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button'...
hmm...I can't choose! I love both!

No comments: