Sunday, February 15, 2009

How I Celebrated Valentine's Day...

Every year, the streets in Kuching will be filled with stalls selling roses, teddy bears...whatever gifts you can think off for Valentine's Day. I recall hoping each year that Valentine's Day falls on either a Saturday or Sunday when I was still in school. 

The girls: Angeline Gowbei, Cindy, Jessica and I (Tiffany was supposed to be included but last minute had to leave back to Desa Ilmu) went out for lunch at After 3 and went chilling, helping Cindy to decide on her shades she plan to buy and later a drink at Bing!.

...Jess and I at Bing!...

Mum decided to have steamboat dinner to celebrate Valentine. We had a reservation at My House Steamboat after church. The place was pack and we had to wait for 10 minutes to get our satay and kebab -.-"

It was after dinner that Dad drove the lorry back home and Mum followed, so Aaron and I sneaked out way to Crystal for 2 rounds of bowling. Both dateless on Valentine. The moment we reached the alley, Akon's Mr. Lonely was playing. Deng~ Aaron and I laughed at each other for being dateless last night (can't believe I'm talking about this topic with my little brother). Well, this will be my last bowling game here in Kuching and yippie! I pecah all my records playing bowling this holiday~!

...that was another ordinary day...

No comments: