Thursday, February 26, 2009

Final Year, Final Semester

Back in Miri means back to school...to be exact, back to university, but this time it feels rather different. I still couldn't believe that I have already completed one and a half year here in Curtin and now pursuing in my final semester, means I'll be leaving Miri, leaving 3946, leaving my friends and graduate in the next couple of months..............

First week of class is always the fun part. Why? Timetable clashes, amendments, new classrooms, new classmates, meeting back friends after a very long holiday...

This semester is tough, not because of the tons of projects I'm involve, but because I have to take THREE marketing units at the same time! ...one already half dead, what more 3... Yes, THREE! 
1) Marketing Research
2) International Marketing
3) Marketing of Services

My timetable is finally fix with not much of clashes and changes:
- Monday: FREE! NO CLASS!
- Tuesday: 2 Marketing lectures back-to-back in the afternoon
- Wednesday: 1 Marketing lecture in the morning and 2 Marketing tutorials back-to-back
- Thursday: 1 Marketing tutorial and 1 Mass Comm lecture
- Friday: 1 Mass Comm tutorial

School of Business get to use the new building (which is still in construction). New lecture rooms, new classrooms, new toilets... just that the aircond is damn cold!!! It's funny to see students wondering around finding their classrooms on the first few days of classes (I was one of those students -.-" )

The first week of classes is OVER! Assignments are piling up and just a while ago, I filled up my assignment charts and WOW~ it is indeed a very busy semester, and not forgetting Project Care current and future projects, JCLA Market Research for the Blind Centre, AppleBox Pictures activities...

Am filing up my time with activities:
1. Karate Trial Classes every Monday
2. CSS Meeting every Friday
3. Gym every weekend
4. Futsal Competition
5. Bowling Competition (anyone wants to play for the competition???)
6. Helping up Mass Communication Department with the grand opening of the new building cum 10th anniversary of Curtin Sarawak
7. Graduation ceremonies
8. Miri Jazz Festival volunteering
..........unending lists!

And not forgetting my FIRST TIME TO BRUNEI soon! with my new passport!!! :)

All the best to everyone this semester!
Let's see what's in store for me this final semester~

No comments: