Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2nd Tooth Extraction

I had to go for my 2nd appointment with the dentist last Sunday to extract another top wisdom tooth. It took me a week to finally have the first extraction's pain relief...although now it's still aching once in a while, especially when I'm eating... 

...my left and right top wisdom teeth...

The moment the dentist saw me entering the room, she immediately knew what I was there for. She gave me two shots of anesthetic and this extraction was a little difficult than before. She failed on the first attempt. Lucky I couldn't feel any pain as she tried the second time. She immediately asked the nurse to bag my tooth for me :)

So now, I have four holes on my top gums and am preparing myself for the surgery (if necessary...coz if it's not necessary, I would opt not to do it).

Q: How many teeth does a normal adult have?
A: 32

Now I have 30 teeth (include the 2 bottom wisdom that has yet to be extracted). So I'm not normal! Hahahaha... sigh~ will have lesser teeth once the other 2 teeth are extracted.

No comments: