Friday, February 6, 2009

I Long for a BlackBerry~

My phones are dying one by one, starting from my very old Nokia 2100 phone just recently and luckily after servicing, my LG phone is still functioning and I hope that it will stay alive at least until I get my new phone when I start working this mid year. I find myself to be so fond of gadgets. As I mentioned before, these are the list of items that I must have:

1. SLR Camera (purchased June 2007)
2. MacBook (purchased June 2008)
3. Semi-professional camcorder
...and now, adding another to my list is a...BLACKBERRY! 

...one of the BlackBerry models...


At first, I opted for an iPhone but after taking much considerations and researching from current BlackBerry users, I find that purchasing a BlackBerry is more worth it than purchasing and iPhone especially that I will need internet access everywhere I go. :) Well, it's a SmartPhone! 

This means, work harder to earn more money to get my BlackBerry!

...hoping to get this by end of this year...

No comments: