Sunday, December 21, 2008

Turning 22...

I'm officially 22 years of age...*aiks* 

Nothing much going on. It was raining, so everywhere is wet. 
Decided to have a visit to MV Doulos at Pending. Mum, Aaron and I had a tour in the bookshop in Doulos and took some photos. 

...MV Doulos...

...the bookstore in the ship...

...Aaron, Mum and I...

...the only photo taken of myself (walking down the ship)...

Then Mum suggested to go for ais kacang (imagine the weather was already cold) and rojak at the Pending Seafood Centre. Freezing cold~


Had a dinner date with Valerie (the last time I saw her was back in early 2007 before she left to Tasmania) at Causeway Bay, Crowne Square. Had a whole night of gossips until the restaurant closes.

...umm...tat's my 'birthday cake' from Valerie...

...Valerie and I (we knew each other since we were born; technically)...

And...finally, I was given the permission to open the present Catherine got me which was sitting next to my Garfield for the past 19 days. Thanks, Cath~!

...see how nicely Catherine's present sit right next to my Garfield...

...That was all for the day...

No comments: