Saturday, December 20, 2008

Finder's Keepers


Before you leave in search of treasure, Let me first arrive at this place. There you'll find me starring into space.
FOUND: Kuching International Airport

..........

Under the roof of the independent warrior, I'll be lurking in the shadows.
FOUND: Tun Jugah
..........

Climb through a window and eat an apple. Where else better to enjoy this? Find your lucky 7 and I'll be there.
FOUND: Saberkas, 7th Floor Parking

..........

In clouds of fire, this creature awaits. Red is the key; It lights my way.
FOUND: Tua Pek Kong Temple

..........

It's soft, it's sweet and it's served with a twist. Find this place, I'm not hard to miss.
FOUND: Sunny Hill Ice Cream

..........

It's like finding a needle in a haystack. To find out more, come to Minex Jewellery, Tun Jugah at 11am.

No comments: