Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Inking my last post for 2008

This will be my last post for the year 2008~

Phew~ another year is about to go by and another year is about to come by (aiks, which means technically another year older...aaaah! NOOOOO!) *ahem* It is funny how time flies by so fast, especially after the secondary school years. I can still remember how much we hope the time flies back when we were in our blue and white uniforms, but now it's like we hope time will pass slower a bit, at least a bit for us to have more time for our work.

Been not updating some posts which I was supposed to update, slacking off a bit, thanks to being sick on Christmas -.-" 

A new year, a new resolution... (I don't think this ever works out) ...it never worked out for me lah~ don't know about others. There I'll go in my next post to put up my 8 most memorable memories I had in my 2008... hmm, and this time, maybe I'll find like 9 things to achieve successfully for 2009, so at least I have something to strive for...

Inking my last words for 2008.


WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!
GOD BLESS and CHARMED ALWAYS!

No comments: