Thursday, December 4, 2008

An Accident Right Before My Eyes!!!

Tiffany hangout at home; updating her antivirus, check her emails, facebooks...and of course, gossip time! It was until 3.30pm that I drove her back home. I waited for queue at the junction next to Shell Station. The truck in front of me made its turn and I too wanted to make the turn only when something distracted me, so I stopped. Just a few seconds later, the truck honked. A white van stopped suddenly at the roadside, dropping someone off in the rain. A Proton stopped behind the truck and in a split second a Kancil banged the back of the Proton and another Proton Aeroback banged on the Kancil and a grey Honda banged on the Proton Aeroback.

Let's make it simple:
Proton + Kancil + Proton Aeroback + Honda = sandwich!

Yeap...the cars were in pretty bad shape. And as soon as the accident happened, traffic jam started. Good thing I managed to pull aside and have someone to let me go pass the junction. Deng~! Accidents! Phobia!

Drive safely everyone!

No comments: