Monday, December 15, 2008

Sarawak Energy Golf Invitation 2008 Photo Shoot

Date: 13th December 2008
Venue: Sarawak Club Golf Resort, Kota Samarahan


My uncle, a photographer, called me up for a photo shoot - a golf shoot - hmm... my first thought was, 'I dislike golf coz it's boring' but one thing's for sure, I get to go for a professional photo shoot with professional photographers and videoman. So, I agreed and it was my first job of the holiday~

It was at a newly build golf course just right next to UNIMAS. Woke up at 4am on Saturday morning and left home at 4.50am. Gosh~ I have never drove in Kuching at 4.50am! Reached my uncle's house at 5.05am and after getting everything in the car, we went for an early breakfast at BDC with a couple of his friends and colleagues. 

...the club house...

...somewhere in the golf course...

It was my first time to actually go about in a golf course. Had a group photo shoot and it was 'Tee-Off' (not sure whether I got it right). So, my uncle left to cover the VIP while I went to cover the rest of the players...imagine 120 golfers! So, I took the walk along the buggy trail that leads me to one whole after another until...one of the golfers told me that it's very dangerous if I were to walk out in the course coz the ball might fly here and there, and as soon as he said that, a golf ball landed just right next to us (so he made his point!).

...every team has their own buggy...

Met my uncle and went with him in a buggy all around the course until we reached a canteen where he decided that we should stay and snap photos of every group when they play in hole 14. So, there I sat for 3 hours plus, watching one team after another playing hole 14. -.-" But, I took off to the club house with the buggy...and I mean I drove the buggy! (I'm overexcited coz it's my first time~) to pick up the videoman. Cool~ all around the huge golf course...

...the buggy I was driving around...

So it was 1.30pm when my uncle decided that we should all head back to the club house for the prize giving ceremony...and of course, with VVIP people around, it's just delays, delays and more delays~ 

I took off with a colleague at around 2pm. Took some shots but guess I should not post it up coz my uncle is using them... It was tiring, but FUN!

Looking forward if there's any more shoots this holiday~

No comments: