Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Night Before Christmas...

It was a whole day out from morning until the next morning. My day started with breakfast with mum and Aaron at the Carpenter Street kolo mee then to my dad's shop to help my mum do some cooking. Then, I was to pick up my cousins and uncle from their house for breakfast and then to the shop. My cousins; Jonathan and Jessica and my uncle is in town until 2nd January. They were interested to go for looksee at the Times Warehouse Sales at Permata Carpark, so since it was near to the shop, we walked. After that, we went to Kenyalang Park for DVD hunt and later to Spring for a walk and ice cream.

My dad suggested to have dinner at Hartz Chicken Buffet in Sarawak Plaza and since Aaron was busy with his caroling at Merdeka Palace, mum, dad and I went for our very full meal at Hartz. 


Mum wanted to give Aaron a visit at Merdeka Palace (showing support for his singing hobby) so we stopped by at Merdeka Palace and 'cun-cun' they were just about to leave for the restaurant for their carols. Well, at least we managed to get a photo of him and his friends.

...the 'leng chai' of Blessed Sacrament Carolers...

Then it was midnight mass at St. Peter's Church, Padungan. Had to be there early, like before 10pm to get seats. It was hot and stuffy after the heavy rain. Angeline and Valerian joined mum and I at church. There was a Christmas Carol session at 11-11.45pm and at 12am, the mass started.


It was a long Christmas eve and here I am, on my bed the whole day, sick~ 
-.-"
Well, it's a wet Christmas after all.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: