Tuesday, December 9, 2008

1st Week at Home

It's a week since I left Miri for a very long holiday in Kuching. This will be my last 'very-the-long-until-I-rot-at-home' kindda holiday, so I'm partially appreciating it and partially longing to either work or volunteer or at least have something to do to kill my time, instead of sleeping, eating, going down to my dad's shop, changing parking coupons every hour, window shopping for Xmas and Chinese New Year...

First week of holiday...
Not quite a good start. I was screaming bored on day 2. I was so tempted so sleep late nights and wake up late noons, but it never worked. My brain shuts down at 10pm and off I go to bed and the next morning, my eyes were wide open at 7am. *sigh* Mum and I went window shopping at most of the shopping complexes here in Kuching and yea~ I bought my first backpacking bagpack! ...preparations for my road trip next year... PC Fair was a disappointment, there were barely any good offers, so I walked out of the fair after 15 minutes. I hit the laptop the moment I reach home/wake up/nothing-to-do-at-home... and good thing this time, there's wireless~ *smile* Attended Carol che-che's wedding at church and the reception at Hilton.

2nd week of the holiday...
It's spring clean time at home! And, days closer to Christmas!

No comments: