Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Partitioning my Brain

kaYren original will be a little silent for a while...

There are several posts which I would like to share but time is running very tight on me this semester. First of all, 2 main posts which I'm working on now for the blog are:
1. O-Week Sem 2, 2008
2. JCLA Foundation Camp

Photos are waiting to be uploaded, stories are waiting to be told...
But for now, I'm rather slow in posting due to these matters:
1. JCLA Project Care
2. Corporate Production for FTV 334
3. AppleBox Pictures 1st Semester
4. Hezekiah's Rhythm to Program Karyawan Muda in RTM

A lot of work for the first two days of classes. A lot of things happened along the way. But, I'm learning. More multitasking for me~

Signing off,
All the best to everyone in this new semester!!!

No comments: