Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The list for the new semester

Well, holidays are over and it's back to the new semester (although new semester starts only on the 28th July 2008). Love my holidays to bits and pieces and hoping that my other holidays ahead will be somewhat as great as this one. 

It all started with:
1. Lambir Hills National Park camping
2. SOAR 1st training
3. Kota Kinabalu trip
4. Bus ride to Sibu then to Kuching
5. Rainforest World Music Festival 2008 volunteering

Only when I realize (after all the enjoyment) that I have a list of very very important things to do. Even before the new semester starts, the list goes on and on and I have meetings to attend to.

The lists are:
1. SOAR 2nd training (tak jadi go already...*sob sob*)
2. CV for Orientation meeting on the 19th
3. Meeting for CV gathering game plan with Ash on the 19th
4. Meeting with VP and Secretary for AppleBox Pictures on the 20th
5. Orientation from 21st to 25th
6. Meeting with committee on the 21st for AppleBox Pictures's booth
7. JCLA Launching on the 23rd
8. AppleBox Pictures booth bazaar
9. Focus Group Assessment Forum on the 24th
10. JCLA Foundation Camp on the 24th to 27th
11. Semester starts on the 28th
12. Proposal for Adobe Premier Workshop for the public
13. Welcoming Party for AppleBox Pictures
14. Corporate Video Production
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

The list goes on and on...

Well, at least I have lots of things to do and although I'm complaining at the moment, but I know I won't have a boring semester up ahead. Another two more semester and I'm done with my degree. So at least I need to enjoy and do something other than having the semester go by me just like tat...

Looking forward to Miri again to my life as a student, to my lovely house, to the bunch of friends and to everything I look forward too...

No comments: