Wednesday, July 30, 2008

O-Week Sem 2, 2008

I'll wrap up this post as fast as I can. At least to share some photos on the O-Week Semester 2, 2008 here in Curtin. I underwent SOAR Advisor training and got into SOAR Advisor but I had to pull out from it due to JCLA. But of course, I went for O-Week as a CV! instead; or let's just say, the unofficial photographer for CV!, SOAR and Student Council. Everyone tends to see me walking around with my camera, taking photos of anything I find interesting.

I was only there for 3 days and was practically busy taking photos, setting up AppleBox Pictures booth, dealing with my timetable, sorting out my advance standings and also to find information about the Program Karyawan Muda; a competition Mr. Rama wanted my documentary to go for.


Will let the pictures do the talking then...

Day 1
1st day of school!
...Gerain and Raymond cam-whoring...
(SOARs and CV!s just love cam-whoring)

...giving the O-kit to the new students...

...SOARs' introduction...

...Vincent giving the campus tour...

...students' registration in the afternoon...



...the SOARs...
(Liz, Jun, Ophelia, Shu Na)

It was a long day for SOARs and CV!s but it was just great seeing and helping the new students. ~Another 4 days to go~


Day 2
The day the SOAR Advisors wore formal.
...Tisha, Gerain, Ian, Liz & Siaw Kang...

...Rehearsing for 'Lean on Me'...

...after pulling students to dance 'Lean on Me' together...

...'cam whoring' - one of the six punishments...

...CV!s and SOARs never get away with cam-whoring...

Day 2 was more livelier as there were games and dances and of course, we have more time to cam-whore. It's just so us to do that!


Day 3
...Another long day for everyone...
...the Jungle Song...
(this is just the practice)

...Isn't Tisha cute~?...

...the overview of the lecture hall that morning...

...Introduction to School of Business...


It was only 3 days for me this O-Week. And again, took many many photos. Haven't had the time to sort it out and upload it to the net. It was another great O-Week I had as a CV!. Looks like I won't be in SOAR anymore... *sob sob*

No comments: