Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm back in Miri...again~!

The minute I wrote this blog, I am done checking the car with the help from Hiew and Raymond, I'm done checking the water pressure, I'm done changing my bedsheets, I'm halfway done unpacking my luggage, I'm ready to sleep after an explosive BBQ at Raymond's house...

The plane was on time...again...and this time, I was the first in line to get into the plane coz I stood right in front of the queue even before they made the announcement. Having the gate at Gate 1, there are not many seats available, so I was stuck standing for at least half an hour before the announcement. Got my usual seat again, seat no. 22 but tonight, the sky wasn't as nice as my previous flight. I could barely see the full moon as the clouds were just too thick and we were having turbulence in the plane the whole way. 

This stay in Miri is going to be a long one; 4 months for my final year, 1st semester and if I got a job, another 3 months probably in Kuala Lumpur and continue with my final year, final semester for another 4 months and straight to KL again for my long holiday before starting my job.

A long day ahead; meeting at 10am and another meeting right after that and have to rush to town to get the banner and broachers done. Sunday will be another long day for me to clean the house, prepare the broachers and of course, to go to church. Monday and Tuesday - orientation, helping as CV! and finally on Wednesday, the launching dinner for JCLA and of course, from Thursday to Sunday, I'll be at Borneo Tropical Rainforest Resort for JCLA's foundation camp. Wow~! Just a week before the semester and I'm done packed with things to do...

Looking forward to this coming semester~~~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have had your vacation, so it's time to be back to business - studies!

"A vacation is a sunburn at premium prices"

Always remember this quote: "The happiest person is the person who thinks the most interesting thought"

Luv - Mummy.....
Have a great semester ahead & take care!!