Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hellboy II and Japanese Food

At least I get to go for a movie before leaving back to Miri. Thanks to Adeline who 'ajak' us out (but I still have to drive...sigh~), we managed to have a whole afternoon for movie and dinner. There were confusions between the information in the newspaper and the correct movie time in the cinema. Lucky us, we got there 5 minutes before the movie starts and still have good seats.

HELLBOY II: THE GOLDEN ARMY

Hellboy, along with other three agents from the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defence; Liz, a pyrokinetic, Abe, an aquatic empath and Johann Krauss, a protoplasmic mystic were on a mission to save the earth from Prince Nuada who unleashed the Golden Army


I didn't manage to watch the first sequel of Hellboy, but based on reviews from friends, I decided to go for it. It was funny. I laughed all through the movie even at those fighting scenes. It was a 120 minutes film directed by Guillermo del Toro. Love those makeup and costumes, made the characters look real.

..........

After we were done for the movie, Adeline proposed to go to Sarawak Plaza and (dengan udang disebalik mee) she wanted to buy a bag. Chech~ Jess and I were being mummy to help her choose the bag she wanted. After purchasing, we were in a dilemma - where to eat??? We practically stood outside Hartz Chicken Buffet for probably almost to half an hour, trying to figure out where to eat. At last, we decided to go the Spring to have Japanese food (not at Sushi King of course) just at the food bazaar.

...me and my Tori Katsu Don...


...Jess and her Beef Ramen...


...Adeline and her Chicken Tepanyaki...


Well, it'll be another half a year or so till I see them again.
All the best to us all.
Till next time again~

No comments: