Friday, July 18, 2008

The most expensive certificate...

Finally 17 months after finishing my course at Malaysia Institute of Integrative Media, 2 months after the convocation day, 3 weeks after I faxed the form, a day after I called to demand... the 'most expensive certificate of my life' has finally reached Kuching~

I'm being very dramatic on this... I left KL after my internship without meeting up my college friends, I missed my convocation... It was worse than ever to ask for my certificate to be posted back to Kuching. Without this Diploma certificate, I'll be in trouble especially on my advance standing in Curtin. Gotten so frustrated with the management of MIIM especially after they moved to a small office from an enormous building on top of the hill in Wangsa Maju. 

Before leaving KL, there were news of the college on bankrupt and many issues arrises especially for the ones who are awaiting for their graduation, that includes me. I was worried of my certificate. Imagine spending RM18000 for the whole 3 years course and suddenly, you are in between graduating and loosing the certificate if the college were to declare bankruptcy. It was one hell of an experience.

I'm relief, finally, that my certificate is safe and sound with me now. Just another call to the office again -.-"" to demand for my access fee of RM250. *tagih hutang this~* 

On top of all these hustles and bustles, I learnt a whole lot of things, met lots of friends and enemies and it all made me to a better person...

*I'll be keeping this 'most expensive certificate of my life' as safe as possible*

No comments: