Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Something to remember for the rest of my life...

Nothing dramatic about this post, but, I decided to post this up to remind myself for the rest of my life on something that happened to me since last week...

Started with muscular pain on my shoulder after I carried a big metal camera box which is very heavy and later after Taekwondo, the pain was gone. Soon after, my feet started to hurt badly. To me, it was just a normal muscular pain which I normally would have it after exercises. Saturday was quite a long day for me; driving my team-mates to Bintang to get our talent and location secured and later to KRP for O-Nite as a photographer. My leg was aching pretty badly since that night. Much to my surprise, I had two big bruises on my left knee and I had no idea of having the bruises. After getting home from the airport, my leg hurts so badly that it was hard for me to walk. The pain rose to my waist and later to my shoulder which affected my arms and finally to my neck. It made me nauseous and dizzy. Was supposed to see a doctor but had to rush to Tanjung for CSS Sunday Day Out picnic. While waiting for the others to arrive, I finally gave up waiting and Cath drove to Miri City Medical Center (MCMC) as all clinics were closed on Sunday afternoon. Got a quick checkup and was told to come back a day or two later if the pain are still there. Monday, the pain got worse at some parts and I had to skip class, stayed at home and slept all the way through. I had no appetite to eat and would just want to stay in bed the whole day. Cath brought me back to MCMC and Dr. Lee refered me to Dr. Goh, a physician and told me to come back on Tuesday morning for blood test, and so I did, early this morning. Got my blood and waited for 2 hours for the results and...tada~~~


...red highlighted means it is more than the normal reading...

OMG!!! my heart screamed out when Dr. Goh showed me the results. 10 times the normal reading! (Normal = 170)...and mine was 1707! sigh~ it shocked me for a while there. The doctor gave me a week of medication and was told to come back for another blood test next week to monitor the readings...

This time, I will be very obedient and finish up all the medications given and go back again next week for another test and pray that everything will be back to normal...

No comments: