Thursday, March 13, 2008

Foundation Orientation Sem 1, 2008

I was one of the volunteers for the Foundation Orientation for semester 1, 2008. It was my first time volunteering as a CV! and it was a great week though. It wasn't a good orientation for me last semester but I enjoyed every bit of this semester's...probably because I'm not the participant and probably because I get to take every single frame of pictures of the SOARs and the new students!

Day 1, everyone had to be very formal, and I mean everyone... It was my first day of work as a photographer and by the end of the day, I had two cuts on my feet because of the heels I wore for the whole day. It was hurting pretty bad but all worth for the day's job :)

...taking time off eating Big Apple donuts...

...Iqbal's favourite pose...

...Asfan and me (in the process of making my tie)...


Day 2 and 3, I was in and out of the LT foyer because I had classes the whole day...was more like a chipsmore (now you see me, now you don't)


...white - SOAR, black - CV...


Day 4, I was also in and out of the orientation...took lots of photos but I went home before the club presentation, so I didn't get to see the clubs presenting...sigh~~

...fair fair, meow meow, kuek kuek...

...umm, i am the rose among the torns...

Day 5, Student Council's presentation and CV! as well. It was a bit suprising to see how active and enthusiast the new students were throughout the whole week of orientation. They seemed to be enjoying every bit of the week. How I wish mine was like this one here...the night event was COOL! The new students came up with performances but I didn't bring my camera along, so no pictures from me...ARGH!~

One thing for sure, SOARs and CVs just love cam-whoring. So many syok sendiri photos!

No comments: