Monday, March 17, 2008

First Commercial Pitch - Done!

My first ever commercial pitch (even though it's just a class assignment, but commercials aren't something that is easy to do...need lots of creativity) is DONE! Buahahahaha~ Been waiting for today to come for 4 weeks now and it's finally over, with me, pitching an advertisement for Sundrop (a non-carbonated drink brand) and comments weren't on my side but, anyway, it's over and I'm glad that I learn to improve my ideas from there... Right now, waiting for the results to whose commercial to do for our next assignment (produce the selected commercial) and that's where the fun comes in~!

Counting down the days for Study Free Week (which will not be free for me and I presume, most Curtin students)...

Counting down the days for me to send my HP Compaq nx9010 back to Kuching and getting my MacBookPro...

Counting down the days for relaxation (hopefully there is a free slot in my organizer for me to have a day to sleeeeeeeeeep the whole day through)

Counting down the days...umm... gotta stop counting down the days now!

...this is how my mental and physical state are at the moment...

No comments: