Saturday, March 8, 2008

I am in TAEKWONDO!

Finally after many years, I finally enrolled myself in Taekwondo!
It was tougher than I thought. Maybe I am lack of exercise but it was a full body workout for me yesterday in my first class. I am still uniform-less because the uniform is out of stock so I wore tracks. Warming up was easy with jogging and normal exercise but when it comes to splitting, OUCH! I can't! The Master actually pushed both my legs down to the floor and it was hurting badly... sigh~

I was taught one-to-one by a black belt guy because I was the only new student there. I wasn't hard to learn punches but when it comes to kicking...susahlah~ After about an hour, I stopped practicing and waited for the yellow belts to finish up. Then the Master called for us and we were dismissed.

I was given the grading form and was told that the next grading will be on the 5th April and I would be able to go for it if I attend both practices on Wednesday and Friday night and extra practices will be at the academy itself every night. Cool~!

Wasn't that great when I had to bare with the muscle pain all over my leg. Had to stick 'Salonplas' to make it feel better. But, hoping and praying that the pain will go off after attending more practices. Looking forward to the next practice!

No comments: