Sunday, December 23, 2007

Bidayuh.Info Gathering

20th December 2007 @ Aroma Cafe
Tiffany called and invited me to the Bidayuh.Info Gathering at 7pm; and further more, she drives! Of course la, I agree to go. Yeap, we were there, our first time, for the buffet dinner, karaoke, music and liquor gathering. Everyone were strangers to both of us but as we sat a little longer, me made lots of new people and soon started our chit-chats and jokes and photo takings. Lucky for Tiff and I, I brought my camera along...

The night started with short speeches by the founder of the website (www.bidayuh.info). Then, we had a short prayer and its time for food! The ladies went for the food and soon, the sound system was ready and there were nice music *although it was a little too loud - shouting in each others' ears*.



After the food was liquor time - bottles of Black Label, Jack Daniels, Bicardi and beers. The guys asked what we want and helped us ordered from the mini bar. In the mean time, it was karaoke session - Bidayuh songs, of course. Something new to my ears...love it though!


...the mini bar which serves great drinks...

Our table, as usual was the noisiest table that night, consisting of a birthday boy; Gaston and nine ladies. It was a great night, meeting people, joking around with stupid jokes, having Tiffany 'berkaraoke'ing' too! and not forgetting, our first time drinking in Kuching! hahahahaha...




Thanks, Tiff...for bringing me to the gathering. Thanks to everyone from Bidayuh.Info...I had a great time there. Chaos!

No comments: