Friday, December 14, 2007

Aiyak...kena TAG!

What's TAG? hmm...no idea wo... Never mind la. Just go with the flow...

Got tag by Valerian...the Balarian!

The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post this rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight (8) people.

(+ with a picture of your in black and white)


1. My first time kena tag, so blur blur a bit...
2. Loved the two changes in me; red and yellow highlighted hair and a polo glasses
3. There are three little ducks in my family; Alex, Karen and Aaron
4. My fourth school is Curtin University taking Mass Communication
5. Given five digits cheque but cannot use the money...sigh...only allowed to pay tuition fees
6. My six random attitude - nerd (as said by Priyanka), bookworm, imaginative, sot plak (as said by Catherine), syok sendiri (as said by Adeline), workaholic
7. My seven places to visit before I die - Bermuda Triangle, Great Wall of China, Mount Everest, Sydney Opera House, Eiffel Tower, Hollywood, my China's hometown (which I don't know where...ahahaha...)
8. My eight 'day dreaming' things - a Beetle convertible, a BMW Z5, a Harley Davidson, a penthouse, a Sony HDV camera, a Golden Retriever which can play fetch, a cat which looks like Garfield, a family of my own...hmm...I would probably own these when I turn 80

I TAG... Alex, Alison, Catherine, Daniel, Elizabeth, Jasmine, Max, Sharon!
Hav fun guys!

1 comment:

max k said...

Wah, why your tag so hard one??? LOL... It's so hard to think of eight random things la...

Hmm.... :-P