Saturday, December 22, 2007

A new day in Kuching...with the new Boulevard!

Woke up really early today for temple...*something to do with praying to the ancestors and eating the 'glutinous rice ball'* Yeap, all smell of smokes after the one hour in the temple with so many people there as well...and there was a huge fire near one of the altars (to be exact, my grandfather's altar) and apparently, as said by my grandma, it's a very good news! something like 'membawa berkat'. So, guess what we all did? Buy 4D and Toto!!! *Fully utilizing the 'berkat' - idea from my grandma herself*

Then my mum recook the food and we had lunch in my dad's shop before driving back home, picking up a package, drove to General Post Office to send the package, had McDonalds with my mum and back home, cleaning 3 whole chickens.

The new day starts after church. We went to Jalan Song for dinner (full house everyday) but guess what?! there were so little cars around the whole complex. There were so little people around as well. That was strange... After dinner, we went to Choice Daily (full house every weekends) but guess what?! there were no one there! The customers can be counted with my 10 fingers. Everywhere were so empty. Even Tabuan Jaya was empty...hmm...

You may guess why...

Let me tell you.
Boulevard Kuching is softly opened today at 11am! *claps*
Yesh, finally it's open...but not officially yet la...official opening is on 28th I think. I heard there's Bowling Arena, Cinema and an Ice Skating Ring as well!!! Wooohoo!!! anyway...doubts surrounds my head about the building... *process of building the shopping complex is way too fast...* but, it's ok. Finally Kuching has another new shopping center...and further more, it's so near my house...wahahaha!

So, that was the main reason why those 'full house' spots in Kuching were so empty today... Guess, most of the Kuching'nikians can't wait to visit the new 'jamban'. I can't wait to get there myself!

Boulevard, here I come!

No comments: