Sunday, December 2, 2007

Enchanted Soundtrack

These are two songs that I find very meaningful from the film 'Enchanted'. Do watch the movie and enjoy every bit of it...

So Close (feat. Jon McLaughlin)
You're in my arms
And all the world is gone
The music playing on
For only two
So close together
And when I'm with you
So close to feeling alive

A life goes by
Romantic dreams must die
So I bid mine goodbye
And never knew
So close was waiting
Waiting here with you
And now, forever, I know
All that I want is to hold you
So close

So close to reaching
That famous happy and
Almost believing
This one's not pretend
Now you're beside me
And look how far we've come
So far
We are
So close...

Oh, how could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?

We're so close to reaching
That famous happy end
Almost believing
This one's not pretend
Let's go on dreaming
Though we know we are
So close
So close, and still
So far...


True Love's Kiss (Amy Adams and James Marsden)
When you meet this someone
who is meant for you
Before two can become one
there's something you must do

Do you pull eachother's tails?
Do you feed eachother seeds?

No, There is something sweeter everybody needs.

I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss
And a prince, I'm hoping, comes with this
That's what brings ever-aftering so happy
That's the reason we need lips so much
For lips are the only things that touch
So to spend a life of endless bliss
Just find who you love through true love's kiss

She's been dreaming of a true love's kiss
And a prince, she's hoping, comes with this
That's what springs ever-afterings so happy
That's the reason we need lips so much
For lips are the only things that touch

So to spend a life of endless bliss
Just find who you love through true love's kiss

You're the fairest maid I've ever met
You were made to finish your duet
And in years to come we'll reminisce

How we came to love
And grew and grew love
Since first we knew love through True Love's Kiss!

No comments: