Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Waiting for results is...

It's been a year since I last sat for examinations and waiting anxiously but patiently for my results. So, today, the results for my first semester is out...

about 12am...
Catherine msn'ed me that the results are out in OASIS. I went to check but it appears that there are no results available for me. So I checked, and checked and checked...but nada, zilch! Jasmine msn'ed me asking about our results (she's in Mass Comm too). But she told me that the previous semester's Mass Comm results were not in OASIS. So, I checked in 'My Studies' but there was nothing... sigh...

before 1am...
Elizabeth msn'ed me and I told her about the results. She told me that the results for Mass Comm is always late. oh...ok! sigh~~ I was getting very impatient about it and I couldn't even get to sleep. Yea, after signing out, I head for bed but was a long, long night for me.

about 8am...
I woke up and got ready and went for breakfast and go to my dad's shop to help my mum to cook lunch. It was a whole morning of torture because I don't have internet access and I know the results are not out in the OASIS yet!

about 2pm...
I reached home and turned on my laptop and checked OASIS but...sigh...nada!

5 minutes to 5pm...
I was watching TV and waiting at the same time...and once the clock strikes 5pm, I logged into OASIS and... WALAH! MY RESULTS!!! all my stresses were all gone... Yes! I'm surprised with my results and I'm glad to have the feeling of 'getting examination results' again....

AWAITING FOR NEXT SEMESTER'S RESULTS...

No comments: