Monday, November 5, 2007

It's November!

Yes! It's November...
And that means, it's end of the semester...

Mass Communication students are done with all MCI and FTV units for this semester. As for me, it's done for MCI 102, MCI 112 and FTV 111. But, Marketing 100 is still in progress for the final exam on the 12th November 2007 at 9am.

It has been four months since I came into Curtin University...
It has been five months since I last worked in KL...
It has been a year since I started working in KL...
It has been more than a year since I last met my college friends in KL...
It has been four years since I entered Academy TV3...
It has been a long time since I left high school...

Ok...what am I talking here...
But, yes! It's NOVEMBER!!!

Another one week to moving out from hostel to Senadin...
Another one week to fly back home for 3 months...
Another month to being 21 years old...
Another month to XMAS...
Another month to 2008...

Counting down...
And, YES!!! IT'S NOVEMBER!!!

1 comment:

petrusk said...

Arghh...you're right.
It has been a blast. Time does past by fast when you're having fun!
Just a month to the end of 2007.
Hello 2008!