Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Getting bored in just a week...

SIGH~~
Three months holiday...
What can I do???

It's only been a week since I got back to Kuching and I'm getting bored as the days pass. There's nothing here for me to do other than waking up early in the morning, breakfast, head to town to help mum to cook lunch, lunch, home, dinner, sleep... what more can I do? hmm...

other than updating this blog and go online, chatting with peps, play neopets, I'm totally out of ideas to fill up my time. Im waiting for several photos from my frens to update this blog but I'm still waiting......................

anyway, I'm hoping to get the attachment in Cats FM in January. At least I can do something useful a month before heading back to Miri. December is a time for me to have a long holiday; as long as I can, with things to do, of course... coz it's my birthday and it's XMAS!!!

anyone free in Kuching, buzz me and let's go yam cha!!! hehe....

1 comment:

Alison said...

you should put a chat box somewhere so i can crap in it! so rajin go attachments.. i prefer to stay home and rot! how bout a trip to kl? hehe...