Monday, November 26, 2007

Going for church camp!

My last church camp, if not mistaken, was in Form 3... after years of leaving the camp behind, it's back to facilitating again!!!

Finally, one of the interesting things to do this holiday is here! CHURCH CAMP!!! This time, it's in St. Peter's Church, Padungan. There will be 56 children age 7 to 12 years old participating in this camp. It took me a long while to get hold of the person-in-charge. Only yesterday, I managed to call him and confirmed my participation in the camp along with two friends; Tiffany and Angeline.

Half way through the conversation... (on the phone)

V: I heard from your dad that you were a YCS?

K: Yes. It was a long time ago.

V: Then do you still remember the action songs?

K: ~~~~~~~~ *whispering* not again.......!!!!

V: I'm incorporating action songs into the camp as well.

K: I still remember some of them...not all though....it's been a long time...


*I can never escape from 'ACTION SONG'!!!*

Anyway, I can't wait for the camp starting this Wednesday to Friday!!!

No comments: