Wednesday, October 31, 2007

3 more days....

3 more days from today to finish Mass Communication 1st year, 1st semester!
...that is fast...

Hell of a week it is!
Sleepless nights, messy table, packed schedules... yes...
although Mass Communication students dont have to face final exams for this major, we have lots and lots and lots of assignments to do. Further more, assignments are our marks to pass the units.

our generic formula is:
fail assignment = fail unit

so, we have to work twice as hard in assignments to make sure I pass the unit.
although much effort has been put into my assignments, my marks are still in unsatisfactory level *my own level of satisfaction*...

overall, the two MCI units are a pain in the ass. Lots of researches, lots of readings, lots of writings, lots of presentations, lots of reports... but lucky me, I'm done with 3 out of 6 units for MCI with an exemption.

The FTV unit was a challenge as well, with movie screenings every week and a journal for each film we watched. The storyboard was tough but I love drawing, so it was ok... the essay was tough but like I say, "read to understand to write better". This week, our 11 weeks journal is due on Fri, 2nd nov at 4pm. GAMBATEH!!!

Well...got to go back to my work. Got to finish them by Thursday night. Once the assignments are all over, we're off to PARTY!!!

No comments: