Sunday, November 25, 2007

Enchanted!

Yes! I went to cinema! Finally after months and months of movie maniac moment...

25.11.07
Metrowealth Cineplex, Riverside.

Confusion happens in the airport but it's okay... Angeline, her family and I went for breakfast at BDC and later went over to her house to see where it is *need to know where she lives*...then we decided to go for a movie. *she just arrived and went straight to movie...???* Instead of heading to Star Cineplex, we went to Riverside and went for Metrowealth and to my surprise, the ticket price was only RM8!!! It's the first day of show and it's only RM8!!! WOW!!!

anyway...
it was a free-sitting movie. The movie started later but damn, it was such a nice movie!!! It's been a long time since I watched Fairy Tales and bang!, this is a true Fairy Tale movie. It starts and ends with the classical way of storytelling (book opening and closing)... storyline was okay... unexpected at first but when you watch on, it was expected...

movie's about almost 2 hours long. it was comical as well. it's just a very classical cartoon I used to watch when I was a kid; but, only that this movie involves real people also... yes! It was a great movie!!!

I won't mind watching the second time in the cinema...
It is an Enchanted film!

No comments: