Saturday, November 17, 2007

Party till we're purple

14th November 2007
11.00pm

First stop, Cherrie Berries.
Yup, it's time to raid the clubs in Miri before the 3 month long holidays. It was a girls' nite out for three of us; Cath, Sam and I.

Ladies' nite = free drinks

It was quite a boring one, though. Most people are still at home, cracking their heads for their finals, but, there we were, checking out the clubs there with free flow of liquors and music. We were at Cherrie Berries for an hour before heading to Balcony for better music and drinks. Yup, and also, we bumped into people whom we knew from campus...hmm...what not to expect, right.
Music was better and drinks were free flowing like waterfall. Lights were blarring in my eyes and it was quite uncomfortable, though, for me. But, anyway, it's for the fun of it. We chilled in Balcony until almost 2am and finally decided to leave for Thai Bar but we didn't make it there. We were finally chilling out outside the 24 hour shop until the next morning, before heading to the airport for my flight back to Kuching.




It was the greatest time I ever had since I came to Miri, or should I say, since forever..........
CHEERS!!!

2 comments:

ian-ization said...

U rock gal!!!! 2 more days!!! YAY!!!!

kaYren said...

Contact contact when you're around!!