Wednesday, August 1, 2007

First week of class

It's 30th July 2007.
It's first week of class for my new semester here in Curtin University. Wow, something new...
I was so happy when my units were confirmed; 4 units per semester, how cool is that. Out of the 4 units, only 1 unit with final exams, the other 3 units are all on lectures and tutorials.
Being in a 'seniors'' class is not easy. Everyone knew everyone in the class but not me. Everyone is new to me as I am new to them. Lecturers have all eyes on me being a new student in class.
Prior to my exemption, I would only have to study for 2 years compare to those taking 3 full years. I was exempted with all elective units; 200 credits altogether; a year. Lucky for me too, I was a little more advance with my Diploma as I was exempted for 1 MCI unit...hmm...I don't think anyone understands what I am writing here...wahahaha!
Classes begins at once. Monday to Friday but lucky for me too, I only have probably 11/2 hours to 4 hours of class a day. I can relax a bit...but not for long...
Assignments start this week too! There are so many things I'm not so sure about! I'm doomed!!!
It's another 4 months to go for this semester. Time passes fast...and soon I'll be out of here!

No comments: