Sunday, August 5, 2007

My Little Bedroom

After moving from Kuching to KL to PJ and now, I'm in Miri... I've changed 5 rooms since I started nomad-ding around. This time, I'm in a hostel called Lakeside Apartment just 5 minutes walk across a bridge to campus. There are a lot of facilities here but it's not of use for me...

Introducing...
This is my room...to be exact, my space.... It's a twin sharing room with ceiling fan. There are 2 wardrobes, 2 beds and mattress, 2 tables and chairs and a shelf. It's quite spacey and most important, it's comfortable! It's messy by the way, assignments are killing me and I have no time to arrange them properly...excuse me for that!

And this would be...
This is my table...and that's my new printer; Canon PIXMA iP1880 which I just bought few days ago. It's just been a week or two since I came here and now my tables are full with books, papers, stationaries and a little dictionary...this is how busy I am with assignments and readings everyday...

Well, that's about it I guess...nothing much to take picture of. Just that...

No comments: