Thursday, August 2, 2007

Serves me RIGHT!

Looking at where I am now, it serves me RIGHT!
Why? You may ask...

Well, I wanted to stay in somewhere quiet, far from busy streets like Kuala Lumpur, away from stressful jobs... and here I am, in a total silent, total stress-free, total urban area; Miri. It's not like I'm complaining about the place here but it's just too far, even it takes about 20-25 minutes just to get down to the city! - can you imagine this! - even if I want to get dinner, the only place I can get food will be the cafe next to my apartment; food's not as great though and it's really expensive!

I'm far from any entertainment other than my laptop which goes online through the campus LAN network but too bad, we have a limit of 150 megabyte only per day, blocked webcam, very x a million sssssslllllloooooowwwww......

I don't have stressful jobs anymore but I am having stressful assignments. Deadlines, deadlines, deadlines... I love not having final exams but the assignments are craaaazzzzyyyy.... 3 subjects with 3 assignments due every week!

Like I said, it SERVES ME RIGHT to wish to be in this place...

No comments: