Tuesday, July 31, 2007

In my new home

Once again, I moved. This time, to Miri. Curtin University.
Well, moving to Miri is not as hard as I thought it would be. I flew to Miri from Kuching alone and my friend picked me up from the airport and sent me over to Curtin for my first day orientation. I kindda skipped the orientation a little bit-went off to buy my things in Boulevard. My room was in total mess; dusts everywhere, spider webs all over; and it took me the whole evening through the night to clean it all up. My roommate wasn't around too, so I slept with the lights on.
Everything is alien to me. Nothing seemed like what I know. People around me are total stranger. But, I hope I can enjoy myself here for the next 2 years in my new home...

1 comment:

max k said...

hi k~!

don't worry. I'm sure you'll love Miri in time. It takes awhile getting used to things, with the new environment and all. At least, you're studying unlike someone here. ;P

Oh, do check out my blog and drop a message. i'd put a link to your blog on my blog as well. ;p click on my username to get there. cya!