Thursday, August 2, 2007

From Nikon D40

Well, since I bought myself a new Nikon D40 with my 2 months salary which I worked my ass off, I went experimenting with it. Hmm...I missed my camera so much. I left it in Kuching, sleeping in my mum's cupboard. I will only be seeing my camera again somewhere in October...sigh...

Damn this camera is good. I'm in the process of learning how to use the camera properly but no doubt it's good.

I went to the same location just to take the sunset there. It was just somewhere outside my house. There was a day where my family went out for dinner and I saw a really beautiful sunset; the sun sets at the peak of Mount Serapi with clouds above the sun when it sets. So, my mum and I went there and took a few snaps.


And again, my mum and I went touring around Kuching to take pictures around. This is Tugu Pahlawan; somewhere near my high school. I just love the setting of this place where the trees are diagonally towards the 'tugu'. ahaha...probably I just love my camera...


Currently, Kuching is surrounded by 'red sticker-ed' public transportations. The cabs are red, the bus turned red and even the sampan on Sarawak River is turning RED! Well, Hotlink advertisements are everywhere!

Well, I can't wait to get my hands on my camera again...explore more about it...sigh...
I miss my camera!

No comments: