Monday, August 20, 2007

Piggies, oh piggies

Why do they never learn? I pity them; brainless and useless. Their brain never works, only the mouth. Piggies, I have pity on you.
Why are you gifted that way? I show my condolences to you. You will never change and that's where you will be until you do.
Why have you forsaken yourself? I respect you. You are who you are and no one can ever change you. Only the same kind will understand as the same kinds are like yourself.
Piggies, I show no mercy. I'd learn my lesson. 'Bully or be Bullied'. I will not let you have a word about me. I will not let you discriminate me. I will not let you look down on me. I will not be the same girl I was before; being cast away by your kind. I will not let you reign over me. This will not happen to me or my kind.
Piggies, I shall have the honor to sit and watch what you are doing until the day I have my revenge. I have forgiven you but prepare yourself as I will come in a shadow to haunt you until you are afraid of me...
Piggies, oh piggies...

No comments: