Sunday, August 5, 2007

Once upon a time...Series 1

Title : EJ and Nina's Trip To Kuching
Year : February 2005

We had a week holiday and that's where EJ and Nina decided to do a trip to Kuching; me being their tour guide...

Obviously both of them really wanted to be eaten by the lion there!??








This is Nina, an Iban mix Kelabit girl; the ONLY Iban mix Kelabit girl in my class. Don't judge her by her good looks. She's a tough gal if you want to know...










And this would be EJ aka Juraidah Harry. A Malay girl with an English name. She another one tough gal I know who's good in designing templates, animations, etc...










Last but not least, that's me! That is my video camera my parents bought. I documented the trip a little...but...I can't remember where the tapes are now...sigh!










And this is the group picture of EJ (from the left), me, my mum and Nina posing outside Cats' Museum.

No comments: