Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Day of Year 2011


New Year day...
Started the morning in the gym with Lynn (my last session in the gym before freezing my account for one month). The 1 hour in the gym was relaxing; working out the sweats and burn calories! Had chicken and cheese paratha and blackforest cupcakes for brunch before heading home for packings and cleaning up of my room and the living room. As the night folds, I ordered McDonalds Delivery of Double Cheeseburger while watching Alice in Wonderland DVD.


I never liked Alice in Wonderland's cartoon back when I was a kid. It gave me nightmares. Even until today, whenever I watched the cartoon, it gives me goosebumps and a terrible nightmare after. My friends had been pestering me to watch the movie in 3D when it first came out but I strongly disagree to watch. It was rather a boring day after packing so I decided to just give it a try...and somehow, I still don't like it!

It was a slow but great day to start of the new year.
Looking forward to what's next in this year!

No comments: