Friday, January 28, 2011

Work from home?

It's 28th January...wow! time really flies!

I got back home to Kuching on the 2nd January to start 2 video projects and had been driving around the city - interviewing, finding footages, hunting for solutions to all the camera transfers, purchasing hardwares. I even have my own working area (underneath the stairs, next to the storeroom). It was quite a busy 1st week back home with lots of things to do; not to mentioned having breakfast, lunch, dinner dates with family and friends as well!

2nd week was AMAZING! I was off to Kota Kinabalu for a week - getting my licenses, log more dives, venturing with friends from all over the globe. Got burnt really bad and now, my skin is peeling and I look horrible, especially both my arms *sigh*

After the week holiday, I came back and continued my work and this time, I spent most of the time at home - editing. Lots of footages to go through, lots of cuttings, separated them to 4 different language versions. It's a few days to Chinese New Year and I don't seem to have the time to help mum and dad around the house but managed to spend time helping mum with Ngo Hiam and giving ideas to dad for his decorations.

1st video is almost done. 90% more to go...

3 more days to submitting the video in full and its off for about a week's holiday for Chinese New Year!

I love working from home~

No comments: