Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lost Laundry!

In my laundry bag was:
1. Green beach pants
2. Blue plain tshirt
3. LifeGame tshirt
4. Pulau Payar tshirt
5. 2 pairs of socks

I sent my laundry to this shop in Gaya Street, Kota Kinabalu for wash and was told that I don't need the receipt to collect my clothes the next day. I felt odd and questioned the shop owner about it and he assured me that I don't need it. I was told to come and collect my clothes the next day and I went at 4pm and was told that it's not ready. I came back the following day to find out that my bag of laundry is missing! All the shop owner could do was to say he's sorry and pays me RM50 for it...and I was furious. I made a big scene in front of his shop and demanded that he must find my clothes at all cost. I gave him another 3 days and as I have predicted, he didn't manage to find it.

He compensated me RM150 eventhough he promised that he will pay me RM200 on our first confrontation. I took the money in anger and decided that there's no point to have another fight with such people.

So...an advice...
DO NOT SEND YOUR LAUNDRY TO THIS LAUNDRY SHOP IN GAYA STREET - THE ONE WITH A SMALL FRUIT STAND OUTSIDE THE SHOP, NEXT TO A SHOP THAT COLLECTS OLD TVs!

No comments: