Wednesday, November 17, 2010

First of Everything

16th November 2010 is just not my day...

First time to get an abandoned location for a large sum of money,
First time to get into an abandoned construction site,
First time to say the rosary on shoot,
First time to deliver notices to mailboxes,
First time to listen to my instinct that tells me something is going wrong with my location,
First time to drive from Brickfields to Jalan 223 to Uptown to SS2 to Kerinchi to Hang Tuah to Cheras and back to Brickfields in 2 hours,
First time to almost faint on set because I saw a whole feet covered in blood,
First time to reverse a 1 ton truck,
First time to drive off while someone is still entering the car,
First time to get stopped by the police...

All the first times!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

the day to hate but what's with feet and blood and gory stuff? interesting!