Friday, November 19, 2010

Loosing Side

One thing that I see myself in...is in the loosing side; whether it's in my studies, my work or even my relationship. I'm seriously tired of being in that situation but what can I do to change that? Is it because I give in too much that most people I met used me to the fullest without realizing that it hurts me.

Sometimes I just want to run away; be in a place all by myself, no commitments, no worries. Though sometimes I do miss the company of another but if it hurts so much, why bother?

'I'm running away, I'm leaving this place'(Midnight Hour, Running Away)

I want change...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

no need to be nice this time, it is your turn to be the bitch anyways. dont give a damn to others who did this to you! they're the ones being fucking losers! *emo ndah ku*