Saturday, November 27, 2010

Changes

It's funny to see the changes in anyone when we are in times of stress, lack of sleep and tiredness. It was a one month shoot and many of us are all drained from the rain, the sun, the hours and the workload. As it is finally approaching the final week of shoot, many things started to change; the people, the environment and many more. Funny right...

I was a little in shock when these changes started early last week. Though I had already closed one eye since the beginning of the shoot, these changes still creep into my head once in a while especially at times where I am sitting at the base, doing just my accounts.

So much effort I poured into the shoot and most of the time, nothing I did is appreciated. Well, I find it useless to try so hard anymore for as long as what I need to do and have to do is done for the shoot to finish. What is the point of making things better but putting myself in a difficult position? Even when I'm so sick with fever, sore throat, cough and flu, I still had to come to work like anyone else. I don't even have 30 minutes to take a nap after taking panadols.

People change, I change too but desperate times change me to a person that care less of things around me for as long as I did my 100%.

How much we see when we are working on tight datelines...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl, I trust that it is the 'will power' that enables a person to stay focus despite all odds. Changes takes place due to the fact that he or she is 'out-of-focus' or rather 'out of control'. Continue to pray each day for God's abundance blessings and you will get through successfully! Take care & God Bless!